Your passing grade on the multiple choice test for each of the six courses makes you eligible for a 72 On-Line CE Hour Certificate of Achievement, suitable for framing.
*State CE requirements vary widely.
Please find out if your state accepts or limits “Home Study” CE Hours.
* MMT I – Cervical Spine Pain & Dysfunction
* MMT II – Upper Extremity Pain & Dysfunction
* MMT III – Thoracic Spine Pain & Dysfunction
* MMT IV – Lumbar Spine & Hip Pain & Dysfunction
* MMT V – Lower Extremity Pain & Dysfunction
* MMT VI – Physical Assessment & Objective Documentation
*Over 100 Physical Assessments for pain, posture,
active and passive range of motion.
*Over 50 Special Regional tests that can pinpoint specific pathologies.
*We cover over 100 different pathologies that can be successfully addressed through massage therapy and a bunch more are identified that a massage therapist is likely to see but cannot really impact.
*43 of which are easily approachable in the side-lying position that is rarely ever taught in traditional massage school.
*We cover over 30 contraindications of what not to do and when.
*And finally we highlight over 175 specific musculoskeletal injuries, conditions and pains.